rice, garlic, black pepper, salt, olive oil, msg, gochujang paste, cayenne pepper
Korean Spicy Rice
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of MSG
- 2 tablespoons of gochujang paste
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Add the cooked rice and stir to combine.
4. Add the black pepper, salt, MSG, gochujang paste, and cayenne pepper. Stir to combine.
5. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice is heated through and the spices are evenly distributed.
6. Serve hot. Enjoy!